Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Healed in just one healing meditation

Dear Swamiji
I am Appamah Ramasamy. In Jan 2010, About 1 a.m., part of my body was getting paralyzed. My husband immediately called for an ambulance and took me to a clinic. Before leaving my husband prayed to Nithyananda and did healing meditation on me.
Reached clinic in about half hour time. My husband asked me whether I can speak, I said NO. Shortly after that I could speak. Then raised my hand and later my leg.
When the doctor checked her he was shocked and asked is it MAGIC? Doctor still advised us to get fully checked in a hospital. After 4 hours in hospital we came back home.
With the Healing Initiation gift we got from our Satguru Paramahamsa Nithyananda, I was healed just in one healing meditation.
From : R.Appamah (Bahau, Malaysia)

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment