Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Safety at Nithyananda Ashram

I am an ashramite at Paramahamsa Nithyananda’s ashram. I have been a resident here for the past 4 and half years. In all my stay here, it has been only extremely beautiful – safe, secure, spiritually enriching and such a caring family. I never had any fear for myself, being a single lady that too. If at all, I only felt more secure in this ambience. Swamiji has always given so much of respect to women personally. He has always given such a high status and regard for women in His discourses, in His personal interactions, in public. I can vouch that never was any kind of exploitation or injustice, be it physical, mental or anything else, was done to me, my friends, my fellow ashramites. It is a big plot, a big conspiracy, to defame our Swamiji who has revolutionized the thinking of millions and who hence has become a potential threat for so many powerful people with vested interests.

-Jayalakshmi, Ashramite, Bidadi

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment