Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

My support to beloved Swamiji

Respected, Beloved Swamiji
(Nandri) first I thankful to you for identified me, introuded bliss in my life, Uplift me in the spiritual path.
I was attended ASP NSP BSP HI etc.,
I know your state of consiousness (GOD). But others cant able to Understand you,.
My strong Opionion is whoever atleast see you onetime, or hear ur lectures, or read ur books,
that never believe that pictures or Rumuors.
Now i clearly took one decision, Infuture never see Newspaper as well as media news, and not ready to mingle this correpted society.
my total family is living with unlimited blissful life.
My heartful thank to you again, My only one intension is you will come out quickly, and that same Medias will publish ur prides and ask apology.
then only this people can understand you.
Samy we are always with you, my request is your love kindness is enough for me.
Pl take care of your health, The whole Universe is behind you.
Again Nandri,
submit my heartful Gratitude, Love, Respect to your feet.
Pl accept it.
Yours Lovingly
P Kannan Chennai

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment