Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

The safest place on earth

Nithyanandam! My discovery of Swamiji has been the highest experience in my life. A true mother and father figure; he has guided me continuously and is my inspiration and greatest mentor. The allegations against him are such monstrous lies that I would not bother going into them. The meditation techniques that he has so compassionately formulated and which I practise have proved to be a blessing and healing experience for me. I have expanded in so many dimensions. I am continuously discovering my various potentialities. All because of his teachings!

Whenever I have visited the ashram I have always been treated with the utmost respect. I have observed that all men and women are respected alike by everybody in the organization. I have never felt safer anywhere else in the world. That is the truth.

I will forever be in gratitude to Swamiji! Infinite thanks to you.
If there is justice in this world, I know you will be vindicated. There isn't a doubt in my mind.
My prayers are always with you.

Nithyanandam!
Radhika Paniker

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment