Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

I am very thankful to our Swamiji

I am a woman of 50 yrs, and was suffering from asthma for the past 10 - 12 years. I was unable to eat well, lift heavy things or take a long walk. I always complained of indigestion, severe cough with blood, severe backache and lot of tiredness, which made me a very weak person. I tried all the best possible treatments like ayurvedic, homeopathy, allopathy, Kotaikal etc., but could relieve myself of this problem only for a short period.

Only a miracle could cure me permanently from these ailments and that miracle did happen to me in the form of Swamiji who cured me through healing and meditation. I met him for the first time on the occasion of Padha pooja (worship of the Holy Feet). I started taking the treatment of healing and meditated regularly for about 15 days. I am now a fit person who is able to do all sorts of work, be it lifting heavy things or take a long morning walk which I was unable to do before. This healing and meditation has made my health fit and my mind strong. I can proudly say that I am now one among the healers who can help people come out of their ailments. I am very thankful to our Swamiji whom I regard as God.

Mrs. Meenal Ramanathan
50 years

No comments:

Post a Comment