Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

I experienced an unbelievable miracle

I experienced an unbelievable miracle


Before I meet swamiji I read his few books were inspired me a lot. Its make me to travel to India alone in 2006. That braveness comes from swamiji’s golden words which is penetrate my being. I was very thankful to lord Shiva to show me a great master in my life. I had varieties of experience and uncountable in words.
Swamiji’s all the programs was amazing. Swamiji is avatars. Cosmic energy turns into form to lift up us from “Marapatchi Pommai Vilaiyadu”, means our life itself is just doll’s play. The awareness of life was shown by our master to people.
Swamiji is shown us truth way to follow in life. Truth (satyam ) will never failed, although negative comes after him and it will burn like filem once enter to the sun.

I take this opportunity to Thank you very much for all the Teachings, Knowledge and Inner Wisdom that is being showered on us. Lets hold hands together to show our real gratitude to our beloved master Paramahamsa Nithyananda.

Thank you Swamiji

In bliss, Chandra Vembady
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment