Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Out of love and gratitude to my beloved master Nithyananda

Nithyanandam

Out of Love and Gratitude to my beloved Master

I have been attending Swamijis programs for past 5 years and have transformed from an ordinary seeker to a disciple.

Always his intelligence has amazed me. He always thinks differently than an ordinary human mind could comprehend. Coming from a very simple family in remote Part of India with little education and if he is able to impress and convince millions of people all over the world in such a short time, I respect him for his extraordinary abilities.

I do not care for what happened in the Video that was aired. All I care about is the personal transformation that has happened to me. I have had many personal experiences happen to me in his presence. If it had been just one or two we can categorize them as coincidences but there is no count to the miracles that had happened in my personal life. His healing touch and his compassion towards everybody is truly an expression of divinity.

In the past 5 years not even a single day has gone by without thinking about him. I have not lost anything in my life being part of his mission and instead I have gained a Lot from him. All the inner tranformations, clarity and exploring my very own inner potential were few of the side effects I have had being associated with his mission. I am very proud of this value addition.

There are more than 700 YouTube Videos which have all the knowledge and information needed for the mankind for personal transformation, watch those videos to see who the real swamiji is.

John 3:16 says, believe in Jesus and you will not perish but have an eternal life. I believe in Swamiji and I am sure, I will have an everlasting life.
He has been always there for All of us and now is the time to show our gratitude towards him. This is time for his devotees and disciples to unite together and form a stronger community.

Media can tarnish his physical image but his teachings, his tools and techniques cannot be touched by anybody. Let us continue following his teachings and tools and techniques and radiate his energy.

In Nithyananda
Sri Nithya Divoja

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment