Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Swami Nithyananda is God!

Nithyanandam,
I met Swami Nithyananda in Sep 2009 in Toronto, Canada during the Kalpataru program. I felt very connected to him and knew that he is my Guru. My mom who attended the program felt the same way. Then I went to Bidadi, Banaglore in Nov 2009 to do a 3 month program called Life Bliss Engineering. It transformed my life completely for the better. Swami healed my stomcah problems that I was suffering from for the past 3 years. I felt so safe and secure in the ashram, more than in Toronto where women are well protected by the community.
I told my mom that "there are many ashramites from different backgrounds, the relationship they have with each other goes like this, if a person is older she/he is looked upon as a mother/father, if a person is about the same age she/he is looked upon as a sister/brother, and the younger ones are looked upon as a daughter/son." I told my mom that this was the relationships I saw between the ahramites. Swami looks upon each of us as his child, this I felt with my own experiences with him. I saw how happy the ashramites are. They are always laughing and joking with each other and us (LBE participants). They treated us very lovingly. I consider them to be very lucky to be living there. I felt very happy when I interacted with them.
My family and I are hurt about the way the media is portraying Swami and the ashramites. From my experiences I can confidently say that SWAMI NITHYANANDA IS GOD. My family and I are waiting to attend further classes with Swami.
Thank you Swami,
Abirami Paramanathan, B.A.
Toronto, Canada

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment