Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

A new life after I met Swamiji

Nityanandam!

Until I met Swamiji, people who I lived with made me think that I am nobody. But Swami made me think that I am very special and unique person. Before I met Swamiji last year my life was such a mess. I was so depressed that I even tried to kill myself. I went to my parents and family, other Swamis, counselors, psychiatric for guidance. But no one was able to do anything for me. Before last year I never listen or watched any of Swami’s discourse, because I was involved with other organization. Last year I attended Kalptaru program twice, just one glimpse of Swamiji, just one energy Darshan transformed me a lot. Since then my life took U-Turn. I am going back to my source. After that I went for IA program. During program I saw that Swamiji showered all his compassion and energy on all people around him. Now I am totally different person because of Swamiji. I am very blissful and calm person now. Any outer situation is not affecting me at all.

I am sure you will come out of these all situation soon and help people around the world. They cannot hide the Sun in a small pot.

I am very grateful to you Swamiji for giving me this new life.

Thank you

Always In Nityananda
Nayna Gohel

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment