Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Swamiji you are my Lord

Dear Swamy Ji,

Name : Alfred Ashok Kumar
Occupation : Working As Finance Analyst in Oracle India Ltd
Education: B'com

I am very thankful for your love towards us, your are an enlightened master, avatar Purusha, embodiment of divinity, It was your deep unconditional love towards us that made you to take birth in this sinful earth, only to guide us towards liberation, words i speak will not be enough to thank you for your compassion

What ever the world tells, i do not believe the world, this world has been persecuting all the enlightened masters from the beginning of time,
The world had already persecuted Gouthama Buddha,Jesus Christ,Prophet Mohommed , Saint Thomas, Saint Sebastian, Saint Anthony, Saint john, Osho Rajeenesh, Saint Peter, Dalai Lama and many more,
But their persecution did not stop any one from radiation love and compassion towards humanity,

Swamy ji, You know every thing, there is nothing that you do not know, you are all filled with the power of love and compassion,
In this testing times it is we, mortal beings, ignorant and insecure, require your support and guidance,

Swamy Ji, I pray that you please continue to guide us more than ever, please fill our hearts with purity , strength, and a deep faith in the Drama of existence,
Kindly embrace us in your love and compassion,
I shall not fall in to despair for i know that you always hold my hand with love and lead me out of this bondage of misery and suffering,

i would like to quote a verse from Bible, from Psalm 23

The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,

He restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.

Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.

Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.

Swamy ji, your are my lord God your are my Jesus Christ, you are always with me, and you comfort me, you are my hope for liberation,

I thank you for your love and Compassion


With Love
Alfred

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment