Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Thank You Swamiji Nithyananda

I am writing this with a lot of gratitude towards my Master Paramahamsa Nithyananda. My experiences are amazing and I had too many of them to be able to describe all. My love and compassion towards myself, my family and all people is deep and unshaken thanks to you My Master.

I am amazed by the amount of change and transformation that keeps happening in me and my friends in these trying times. I am very grateful for that painful experience because doubts, concerns are simply dissolving into devotion and much deeper understanding than ever before.

It still pains me that Swamiji had to be interrogated by the police and be in custody and go though all that dirt that humans are creating.

Please accept my devotion to you Swamiji with the hope of seeing you free and with us soon. I know you are with us and you are free but I want to be able to see your physical body free and in good care. So much needs to be done on the planet.

In Nithyananda,
Elena Zelenina

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment