Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Do you see some link here?

A few things I noticed are too much to be coincidental... I will leave all this for your interpretation:


(1) One day before airing the sex scandal tape involving Paramahamsa Nithyananda, 2 March 2010, Kalki Bhagvan and Amma (who are propagators of Hindu dharma) have been attacked in some conspiracy?

(2) Few years back, Kanchi Shankarachya was framed in a murder story by you-know-who and the case was later dismissed.

(3) All conspiracy stories appear to be usually first reported in Sun TV only

(4) two days back, a stampede occurred in an ashram in Uttar Pradesh where 40 odd people died.

Hmm... put on your thinking hats...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We are a Hindu family in US and we stand by Swami Nithyananda, and a supporter of Hindu Dharma.

I would appreciate if a signature campaign can be added to this site - Neena

Unknown said...

I trust you stand by you no matter what swami.I know how much transformation and bliss you have brought in me even I may not be able to explain them and how you have showered your love, affection and care for us.I have no words to give my gratitude to you swami.Let the sun tv idiots show how much ever they want to show I'll follow your teachings &stand by your side.

Post a Comment