Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Message to Media

Dear Media,

My name is Sai Amrita Kaul and it just so happens to be that I am an intelligent, independent citizen who appreciates well researched information and will stand by those expectations especially with regards to News Media.

In that context, I thought it might be good for you to know that I am also a disciple, devotee and sincere admirer of Paramahamsa Nithyananda and I thank you for being part of this play towards strengthening His presence and spiritual force in the country. And you must believe that I say this with utmost confidence because I KNOW that those clips were aired simply for greed and not public interest, because those clips were created by a coward not a seeker of the truth, and most importantly because those clips were never true in the first place.

In case you don’t want to read the rest of my response, I’m basically writing in to let you know that your channel has moved (even further) away from expressing any semblance of credibility in what you air.

Also, I’d like you to note that I’m not writing in to defend Swami Nithyananda; He does not need any kind of defense. I’m writing to defend my own intelligent opinions and those of the thousands of other people who agree with me. As a patron of the media arts, I am also writing in to defend journalistic ethics which you have so ruthlessly abandoned.

Any journalist knows the importance of courage and honesty, yet I find none of it expressed in your work about Swami Nithyananda. There was nothing original about the story. Everyone knows that news channels are always waiting for an opportunity to bash the Spiritualists who keep our country running and we all know that you’d sell your soul for a sleazy story. Furthermore, there was never a mention of the sources for any of your stories. They’re all nameless and faceless. Why don’t any of your people come to those of us who would like to speak about Swami Nithyananda? If you’re actually interested, I can provide you with at least 200 ready candidates to talk about their experiences at the Dhyanapeetam Ashram. (Somehow, I doubt your channel would have the gall to speak with us) The invitation is always open.

You’re simply participating in a smear campaign that has no real substance or consequence to it. Obviously, it’s more than just a coincidence that this entire ordeal had to happen just before Swami Nithyananda’s trip with a large group of devotees to the Poorna Kumbh Mela where he was to be honored as the Maha Mandaleshwar – a very prestigious title in the spiritual world. Clearly, this may have bothered many opponents and bolstered any plans to impede Swami Nithyananda’s success. And of course, the other party involved in the purported scandal had to be a successful actress whose name and character had to be attacked in such an underhanded way. Swami Nithyananda’s ashram has many female visitors and ashramites, all of whom have only ever stated that they feel deeply safe, secure and respected there. The video that you constantly air goes completely against the grain of everyone’s experience. But of course, you’d rather sell the sleaze than seek out the truth.

If your news channel was so concerned about Public Interest, wouldn’t you have sent the video over to the police rather than repeatedly airing it and creating more confusion? Clearly, you were greedy and knew that the video would send your own ratings through the roof, and the fear of having the police leak it to another channel prevented you from doing what you should have done. Fear and greed…it’s what you run on, and what you try to send through to us as well. Sorry, but we’re not buying it.

I understand that you might be running on a high from your more recent success in getting Mr. N.D. Tiwari to resign after airing a segment about his personal life, but why can’t you try and present an unbiased opinion? If you present such big theories about the quality of your news segments, at least do it correctly. All that I have seen or heard from your news channel is about the purported scandal, and that too with hyper-sensationalized music and graphics along side it. Do you really think that so many of us are stupid enough to take your ‘blinged out’ headlines at face value? And besides, since when is 4 minutes long enough for an ‘in-depth analysis’? How dare you think that anyone will be placated with such shoddy investigation? Your work is a true insult to Journalism and all that free media stands for.

In case you haven’t caught my drift yet, I am utterly disgusted at the poor quality of news that your channel has delivered. You’ve made no mention of the responses from the Dhyanapeetam ashram, have not spoken to a single person who lives in the ashram and can speak of their experiences and understanding, have not provided any kind of conclusive evidence to suggest that your videos are authentic and yet you present it as the truth. It is really very sad to think that media giants as big as you have so little respect for the intelligence of Indian citizens.

This is really just a smidgeon of my actual opinion about your segment and I’d rather not go into too much detail. As long as you understand that I’m hugely dissatisfied with your news and will not watch it again and will also continue to express my disapproval to my students, friends and colleagues who certainly have more respect for my opinion than yours.

If you need to contact me, please feel free. As I have learned from the Spiritual Masters in my life, truth is the absence of fear. Swami Nithyananda will emerge even stronger as a spiritual guiding force within the next few months. By then, you would have hopefully been paid off by your shady associates and insiders and will have moved on to something more useful.

I am grateful for your role in this drama towards Swami Nithyananda’s undoubted success, but more importantly, I wish you all strong human values and the dignity that comes with living by them.

Until then, I, along with many others, will continue to radiate Eternal Bliss; Nithyanandam.

Sai Amrita Kaul

amritakaul@hotmail.com

Category:

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for expressing what I'm sure many of us - the sincerely touched by Swamiji's teachings devotees - feel! Nithyanandam!

J. Savova

Kumara GuruBalan said...

My humble Greetings 2 all....

I've never believed the videos or the stories tat they've said about Swami and they're just all LIES!!!! The world may say what they want but I'll stand by Swami till the very end. But it's just sad to know tat some people can actually believe what the media says and stop believing in HIM... I work in the media as a free lance technical crew that does dramas and i sue know tat tat video is totally fake... people should realize that technology has advanced in a very big way and that anything is possible... All u need to do is just splash money around 2 get the job done.. But sad 2 say no one understands that... But whatever it is I'll Still stand by u Swami :)

Your humble devotee

Aham Brahmam said...

I attended IA Dec 2009 and have been influenced by the Swamiji even earlier. All the information bandied about in the press would actually be quite hilarious if it were not for its painful side effects. Some people say that Swamiji is a fake: and I am wondering fake as measured by what standard? Does any of his messages about Bhagavad Gita, Yoga Sutras, Brahma Sutras etc become any less relevant because of these incidents? It is ridiculous the way the Police and media are handling this.

Unknown said...

In my guidance with Paramahamsa NItyananda this recent reality of life will be a powerful lesson to those who run on GREED & FEAR..Swamiji'z main teaching.. LET US ALL RISE IN LOVE .. NITHYANANDAM..<3 .... Sheila, Vancouver, Canada

Unknown said...

Swamiji's first statement is out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO_6GkLekWY

Unknown said...

To the Media ,
My name is Ma Nithya Poojita (Bhanu Kambhampati). I stand up for Paramahamsa Nithyananda because i have experienced Swamiji's Divinity and Grace . Swamiji is an Enlightened Master which i know for sure because He could trasmit the "Truth" to me and illumine me with great clarity which many other spiritual programs and books could not .
I myself was healed ,from the side effects of medicines that i was suffering from, because of Swamiji's Blessings and i have seen for myself few more cases where people with chronic diseases were cured by Swamiji's Grace . Swamiji is no ordinary Being and should not be harassed any further by any one and instead we all need to support Him in His Divine work .

Right said...

Nithyanatam,

Dear brothers and sisters, My name is Kumaran. I'm from Klang, Malaysia. I met master in June 6,2009 in Kuala Lumpur. I met him in Kalpataru program. Since then I m following his teaching and u tube's.

I can fill he his the true master. What his saying his true. I not very good in english. But still I want share my opinion.

Only people who doing meditation daily can understand what all this about.

Brothers and sisters,

Did you all ever think why this thing must happen now,

It all about Kumbamela, which happening in Haridwar now. This Haridwar location for the Mela is considered very holy, due to the fact that the Ganges River enters the plains from the mountains here. 90 million devotees are expected to gather at this divine Mela. Nithyananda will be leading this special tour from March 4 to March 18, 2010..

Millions of people gather at this mela for one simple reason - a bath in the Ganges with the intention of washing off their impurities and becoming better people. Only they know to what extent they accomplish their goal, but in observing the faith and dedication that pulls millions of people to this spot we can conclude that this event is sustained by a power that transcends religious fanaticism and the demands of the marketplace. The multitude pouring in from all corners of India and many other parts of the world are pilgrims. They participate in this event because the ancient sages have demonstrated that bathing and praying here generates a transformative energy.
Some bad and evil, people don't want swamiji to become the MONDALESWAR FOR THIS FUNCTION. As we know, swamiji his the only youngest, at age 33, the only south indian from Tamil Nadu AFTER Vivekananda to become the VVVIP for this auspicious day, Kumbamela. And Our Nithyanada Dynayanapeetam is honoured to the be the first to take bath ON THE HOLY DAY. And, Swamiji is first to enter Ganges River to bath and start the Mela.
Watch the Youtube clip of the 2007 Allahabad Kumba Mela http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=hgeTIZSwcMQ to get a glimpse of what Kumba Mela is all about.

Video on Paramahamsa Nithyananda aired by Sun TV and various other news media since the night of March 2, 2010. is just to make Master not attend this Kumba Mela. And this is the only way this evil people can stop him, is to put master in jail.


It all set up by some people who JEALOUS on master. Just wait untill the Kumba Mela finished. Untill that just UNCLUTCH.

At Last,

Don't ask what community did to you. Ask what you can do to this community. And at list if you cannot do, don't stop people from doing.


Watch the Youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyPFjNQ1mJc

Nithyanandam

roopak said...

Hi Everyone,

I've been deeply benefited by Swamiji's Teachings in life and work.

I pity the sad state of Media where they publish anything without checking the authenticity of information.

Let Swamiji guide us from darkness to light like he has always done.We must wait for his next update.

Roopak
Resident of Bangalore

Post a Comment