Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

my experience

When I first heard about the scandal and saw the defaming video of Paramahamsa Nithyananda, I was in complete shock. Taking a while to think about everything and mull over my experiences has led me to this conclusion. Based on my experiences with Swamiji, I have only felt the positive energy He radiates. Never have I seen anything untoward in the ashram or any indication of lust in Swamiji Himself. In the ashram I have observed a blissful, happy environment that is meant to cultivate spirituality and spiritual growth. I consider myself an intelligent enough person to go by my own experiences. As a young woman, I have felt nothing but safety and security during my time in the ashram. I am more than capable and willing to say if I have felt anything untoward or sinister towards myself or observed anything like this. My experiences with Swamiji have given me life lessons to improve the very quality of my life and deal with everyday stress and pressure in an intelligent manner. In no way am I brainwashed by Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam or Swamiji. As a result, I believe this defamatory video and accusations against Swamiji are completely fabricated. It is sad to see so many adults turn to media which has proven again and again over the years to be sensationalistic and not always accurate. When compared with Swamiji who over the years has done nothing but verifiable, positive things, it is difficult to believe that intelligent people can turn into mindless mobs of violence. I am not willing to turn against my trust for Swamiji just because of a video that has not been proven to be accurate. Especially in this technological era and knowing the sensationalist journalism that occurs in India, I find it much more logical to place my faith in Swamij than a potentially corrupt and politically motivated television station. So to those devotees in confusion, I ask you not to judge until all the facts and cases are placed in front of you. Yes, there is a video...but the accuracy of the video has not been proven. The defense has not been given. So please, wait for both sides to be heard fairly before you judge. I am not saying this without thinking about this. I was confused and hurt in the beginning as well. But just think, how much do we really know? We know it is possible for videos to be fabricated. We know that there are politically motivated reasons for this video. And we know nothing of the defense as of right now. So even if you don't necessarily support Swamiji, I ask you to at least remain neutral until there is enough information and solid evidence for you to judge.

A Blissful Youth

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment