Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Swamiji's First Statement

Category:

2 comments:

Raajaananda Nithya said...

Nithyanandam!

THANK YOU So MUCH SWAMIJI.

Please see more articles here they are the crystal clear truths.

Unknown said...

Dearest Nithyananda, I never believed the silly video and we just hold you in our hearts forever no matter what!!! I am a graduate of the LBE and can testify that my life is changed into a new me!! I loved every minute of the program and would recommend it to everyone. Don't miss the opportunity to be near to such a gift to humanity on earth today-- Swamiji our beloved master. Every day you are in my heart, and all the lessons I have learned affect my every day, to be a more blissfull being! HOW FORTUNATE I AM to have the opportunity as a 72 year old woman from Vancouver BC Canada to have met and loved and continue to love dearest Nithyananda! I now have a yogic body and a vedic mind --Thank you, Thank you Thankyou!! Ma Manorama Ananda

Post a Comment