Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Full support to Swami Nithyananda from Malaysia

Swamiji taught us that we are god.All the god's qualities such as bliss,silence,peace,humbleness,service centered,are our true nature.All this happened to me after I met my master and when started practicing nithya dhyaan.I had read a lot of spiritual books,but it didn't gave me any experience.After I met swami in NSP my life was totally changed.I saw the world in different dimension.GOOD or BAD I was able go through with the clarity and energy given by swamiji.First of all,we cant tell anything as good or bad,Everything is auspiciousness and it give us maturity.Swamiji gave me the clarity to respect all the guru's, all religion teachings,and all the law's of existence.I feel pity for the mass media and for the people's who tried to bring down people's trust on my master.It is a karma to talk about other people and there is no end for the people who talk ill about guru's.No forgiveness for them.Mother nature can't bear it.Soon they will see the result of their action.We, followers of Paramahamsa Nithyananda take this incident as an auspiciousness that gives us more maturity.Our devotion getting greater now.PARAMAHAMSA SRI SRI NITHYANANDA SWAMIKU
JAI!
Yashoda
Malaysia

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment