Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

HE continues to give me courage and strength

He has healed me, he has made so many things possible for me, he has meant so much to me and my family, it is indescribable.


What Swamiji has given and how much more he is yet to give is so vast and wonderful, that I hope he returns amidst us soon to spread love and bliss as only he is capable of.
I hope all these people who defame and tarnish him realize how invaluable every day of Swamiji is and how much he can help human kind every day, every hour, every minute, every second.
But I am so happy that his disciples and all those who benefited by his benevolence (including me immensely) continue with their trust, prayers and worship.


I am really looking forward to the Darshan of my master very soon.
But even today, every minute he continues to give me courage and strength, he continues to give me love and knowledge.
I love you immensely Swamiji.


Sridhar Rangayan
Mumbai, India

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment