Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

My whole hearted support for the Master

Dear Swamiji,
There are no words to explain the spiritual experiences which I have gone through after attending your meditation programs. After that, my whole perspective of seeing the world have changed. I am overwhelmed by your motherly compassion towards the entire humanity. In my life, I had a sincere seeking for god. During this time only, I met you and realized that 'God' is there in this world.
When you transformed many people lives, healed people from death bed, none of these media was there to bring these good deeds to public. From this act, we can clearly see the poor state of communication media in our country. Even after seeing all these media violences, I am not disturbed only because of the deep initiations which you have given me.
Thank you so much for coming into my life. Still your work is needed for many people in this world. We are blessed to have you on this planet earth.
In Bliss,
Anuradha.R
Austin,Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment