Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

My Healing followed by pure Bliss experience - WITH YOU ETERNALLY

Dear swamij

I had Migrain from 10 yrs & during 2009 recession, tension was so much that I started taking Migrain tablets 5 days a week. The tablets were very strong & health was also depreciating. I am just 30 yrs old & was very much worried for my 2 kids & family. Through friends reference, i visited Bidadi ashram for Kalpataru Program. That day also I had a very severe Head ache, the moment swamiji touched my forehead, i was somehow sure of healing & surprisingly next day , i got up without HEAD ACHE.

This was first time in my life that head ached went off without tablet. I hav tried several times to ignore tablet for 3-4 days but always head ached continued till I take my medicine. But from that day onwards, I am attacked by Migrain just once in month & it's a BIG Relief.

Besides this my all tensions vanished suddenly & i was able to focus properly on my work. Though into heavy losses during 2009, I bought a new house in Nov'09 through swamiji blessing. It's like experiencing miracle after miracle. I really can't explain this Good feeling happening through out day.

Swamiji, I love you & will be always with you.

With love
Munish Goel

No comments:

Post a Comment