Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

We support You

Namaskaram ,
I am neither an follower nor an devotee of Swamiji . But I have read all his mesaages on the You tube ! His mesages have changed my life . As swamiji says it is not necessary to be his devotee or an follower . But I sincerely follow all his all his meditaion techniques specified by him . Now my Inner Enginnering is almost tranformed . My quality of life has changed . I LEAD A LIFE WITH COURAGE , SELF CONFIDENCE , HAPPINESS AND PEACE . My inner being is totally transformed . And this is what Sami wants . He does not need anyhthing from us . You can call my Teacher or Guru or a friend or what not . But he is my best FRIEND .
I am really ashaemed the act of the bad members in the society especially the Politicians . If Indian Politicains are given so much freedom , our country would go to dogs very soon .
I would only request swamiji and Ranjitha as follows : Can you both please come on the to the stage in front of everyone and display your ignorance . Secondly can you launch a criminal case and approach the highset sources of Forensic department to prove teh fact .
My eye rolls in tears when I see the media persons attacking swami as a Kami . This is a Gore Kaliyuga.
OuR LOVE AND AFFECTION TO SWAMI . YOU ARE MORE THAN MY MOTHER OR FATHER TO ME .
LOVE
BRAHMA OM

No comments:

Post a Comment