Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Swamiji is no doubt an Avatar

I thank whoever has opened this site for us to read .It gives healing to the heart to hear so much experiences of others with our SWAMIJI.

I want to write here my experiences with Swami . June 2008, I met a friend of mine in Bangalore who normally has some health problems like very high blood pressure, joint pains, obesity and so on..This time she was thin, serene and at peace . I asked her the secret of her present health --she told it was meditation alone which changed her life .Then I searched for the same center in Singapore and had our first class in July 2008 . At the end of the class I knew I had found someone extra ordinary as all my questions in life was answered. Before this I was having vertigo and stomach problems for years and also started to have high blood pressure for months . All my problems was down by 70 % at the end of second day class and in one month time no problem at all.After one month I had NSP with Swami and I knew he is AVATAR who has descended in extreme compassion to mankind. After this experience I knew I had taken this birth only to see swami and get liberated . I was always at peace and found myself a changed being for the better .

Ever since every month I had been sending somebody for ASP , Kalpatharu, NSP around the world and to day all of them remember me only for that .

These experiences are truly TRUE . In a day 24 hours I only think of SWAMI . I like to speak to people about Swami . Just speaking about Swami gives me tremendous energy . I have attended up to Nithyanandam and waiting to do Inner Awakening and also become Acharya if Swami wills .

Being a doctor I see the worst problems in society that are difficult to resolve are social problems . Today other than Swami's teachings and Meditation I dont find any thing that can change this situation. I had sent patients with suicidal tendencies and depression for this course . They are now happy that they had the opportunity to be sick and land in hospital otherwise may have missed Swami in their life . Everything is auspiciosness , everything is Shiva. I heard that a lot of debates are going on in India about Swamis .

Whatever they may talk will not matter to people who have had experiences and benefitted from the teachings of Swami. He is Unique . He is HIM whom we were searching for many generations . I can write at least a hundred experiences that has happened with myself or others who have had the benefit of seeing Swami.My cousins were very ill after the death of their father with sleepless nights . After attending LBP 1 their life changed . Similarly one person we saw in temple was having palpitations after his fathers death . After one Healing from a devotee started to have courage and started to sleep better . He regularly comes to ashram now. People without jobs got jobs ,people who were having property problems got it solved , the unmarried got married after Swamis touch , some saw Lord Muruga in Swami etc etc. They were three people in dubai who saw Swami for the first time in Kalpatharu and wanted to attend Inner awakening .

Time has come for us to analyze and feel at ease to follow TRUTH, however difficult the path might be . Path has been made difficult by people who are seeing the missions growth with envy and consider it a threat . All those who had fulfilling experiences should stand by TRUTH alone . This is a test for US .


Jayanthi

No comments:

Post a Comment