Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Love you forever

Beloved Swamiji ,

I Saw Your Nadi Palm leaf reading . I always knew You are Incarnation of Shiva . I saw You had the powers of healing and liberation like Shiva ,only I used to think Swamiji has little ego , if that goes away with age , He is just fully Shiva Himself . I also knew You are going to make a huge contribution to the growth of human consciousness in a big way .

On 16th Feb , last month ,I and my two friends went to a Nadi palm leaf reader in Mumbai . In fact I took my other two friends . My friends had their palm leaves read and their readings were very accurate. But my leaf could not be found so the Nadi astrologer told me come back next week because every week he rotates his leaves . Just next to the Nadi astrologer , I saw a Shiva temple , so we visited the temple and came back . But I did not go back to have my leaf read because I thought that God did not want it to be read and hence my leaf was not found .

Swamiji , I need to tell You somethings about myself when I meet You in person . Can’t understand again whether to have my palm leaf read . After coming back from LBE , I visited four Devi temples , the visits were not planned nor did I know the existence of those temples . Just two –three days before You came to Mumbai on 26th Jan , I was asking God please tell me something , give me some clue and suddenly a huge bus came right in front of me and it was written in bold along the full length of the bus

“Shiva – Shakti”. I was totally stunned .

Swamiji , please give me distance healing to be- healed completely , once again . ThankYou vey much . Love You too much , forever

- Bhanu

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment