Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Nithyananda - Heartbeat of the Absolute

These allegations against Swami came as a Tsunami jolting me out of my comfort zone. A few hours kept me frozen, numb and something piecered through me. But all these things I could feel and see. As tears rolled, I closed my eyes.
I met Swami for ASP in Rajapalayam in 2006 . After that was NSP, BSP and Healers Initiation, followed by Nithyanandam in 2009. I was never the same.His compassion in chiselling me and his unconditional love in polishing me, I cannot deny. Now I can proudly proclaim, the new birth of me was engineered and delivered by my beloved master. The unseen hand that guides me and the the profound presence that hovers over me makes me wonder as to what did I do to deserve all these? What has happened within me in this short span of time is real, as real as my heartbeat.The more I want to bracket myself with Him. Like me, there are tens of thousands of devotees all over the world wondering whats going on. I just wonder why this crusification and judgement against him? We have not moved from the time we did that to Buddha, Jesus and all the great masters. And yet we call ourselves civilised. The truth is out there waiting to reveal itself all in due time. As seconds tick by, lets look within ourselves. The change that has enveloped our whole being is a wonderful healing process, a gift by Swami to enable us to face the challenges of the world. We are no more the same and never will be. The energy is undeniablly authentic and is the heartbeat of the absolute. Nithya Anantham is here to stay in all of us no matter what happens. Hold steadyfast to that change that was born within all of us ; then the intoduction of you to you by Swami is real very real.

- Pari Nithya

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment