Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

OPINION ABOUT SEX SCANDAL AND OTHER ALLEGATIONS AGAINST SWAMIJI SRI PARAMAHANSA NITYANANDA

I am working as an executive in Public Sector. I have done different spiritual practices since the last twenty years.
I have studies the teachings of different enlightened masters of past and present. I have number of personal spiritual experiences during the
last twenty years. I know from experience about the exigence of God and presence of Prana in our body.

In the month of October 2008 I have seen the vedio (samadhi experience of swamiji) in the You tube. I was very much impressed by
his sincerity and honesty. I took a decision to spend at least half an hour daily to listen to the teachings of swamiji as i felt that his
teachings are indirectly helping for personality development, even if spiritual angle was ignored. I have listened to his teaching atleast
for three months. I realised that he is a man having subject and his teachings are practical. I have found that i am getting more clarity about
my unknown self, socity and god. Then I took a decision to test the practical aspect of his teachings.

In the month of January 2009 I have attended two days training programme (ASP) conducted in telugu in Hyderabad ashram by Ma. Ananda Jagati.
They have charged RS.1000/- from me for the two days training programme (which includes boaring and lodging). I have left the Hyderabad ashram
with lot of satisfaction. I have practiced the meditation technique of Muladhara and Anahata Chakras (which were taught) in ASP for 21 days. After
21 days i have started practicing NITYADHYAN daily. I have read some of the books of swamiji also since the last one year. During February 2010 I
have attended four day NSP conducted by swamiji.

i will share my experiences and inference and my stand in connection with the scandal that was aired in the media.

The changes i am able to observe in me after my exposure to swamiji teachings are furnished here under.

1. Now i have better clarity about Myself, society and God and death.
2. Now i am facing and handling 10 times more complex problems than earlier. Earlier i have lot of tension. Now i was
able to face and resolve the problems more coolly,peacefully.
3. Earlier I am more emotional and used to react when people are too much unreasonable. Now my emotional outbursts are reduced substancially.
4.I am sensing vibrations in diffrent chakras while doing meditation.
5. Earlier i had cardiac problem. I tried my level best to reduce my weight by 7 to 10 kgs. which i was unable to do. Just by practicing NITYADHYAN
daily without any break, my weight was reduced to 70 kgs from 78 kgs. My colestral level is normal.
6. I have circulated some of the lectures of SWAMIJI which are available in YOU TUBE to some of my collegues/subordinates. They have invested their time
and just listened to the llectures. They have not done any of the courses of swamiji and not practiced any of the Meditation techniques of SWAMIJI. I have
observed lot of transfermation in their personality. Their productivity increased. Their negative thinking about life decreased to a great extent. They have
expressed their gratitude and thanked me a lot for the transformation.
I am convinced that SWAMIJI is an enlightened soul who had come down to Planet Earth out of compassion to uplift people.

There is no need on the part of any one to believe that SWAMIJI is an enlightened MASTERl or GOD MAN. Even if we think WITH 100 % commertial
outlook, the utility value of SWAMJI teachings is far ahead of all personality development coaches across the GLOBE. By observing the Research
done on swamji when he is doing meditation and healing people (available in YOU TUBE )one can understand that what he is speaking is a fact and not
myth. His mental state is far ahead of greate athelets and world number one performers.

Let all the people who ever are blaming swamiji without any exposure to his teachings/works spend atleast three hours and listen to the life transforming
lectures of swamiji and then comment if their heart still permits.Paramahansa Yogananda tells that no body can touch the truth and come un changed. In examinations papers will be valued by teachers who have more knowledge than the students. Let the people who ever are commenting about swamiji, achieve atleast 10 % of what ever has been achieved by swamiji during the last 8 years public life. Media is just defaming the swamiji for increasing its rating and selfish ends. By damaging the image of GREATE people the media is doing more harm to the innocent General public.
The Media has done enormous damage to the image of SWAMJI in the minds of common public.

I know from experience that i have not lost anything by investing my time towards exposure to swamiji teachings and MEDITATION TECHNIQUES. I am
convinced that there is no fraud or cheating in the mission. I realised the fact that swamiji is operating from a plane which is different from the plane we
are operating. The scandal vedio disturbed us for few hours. I will follow the teachings and do the techniques taught by swamiji.


With respects,

P.V.RANGANATH
ANDHRA PRADESH.

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment