Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

My heart and soul support for you Nithyananda

Nithyanandam Swamiji

I have the proud to say that iam one among the Nithyananda Parampara...When i start to write about you and the strong experiences which i got from you that will be a never ending process as you are beyond words,action everything etc...I can see very clearly that iam totally "UNCLUTCHED" from the situation going on and at the same time the love and faith towards you grows stronger and stronger day by day.....

I just want to say one thing which is a famous saying in tamil that "When gold is rubbed again andagain it will shine brighter and brighter every time".......

I thank you for creating such an opportunity for me to share my experiences..


"Ohm Hreem Nithyanandaya Namha"

In His Bliss,
R.Lakshmi.
Chennai

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment