Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

I pray for your early release

Dear Swamiji
Pranam.
I am not your disciple.After seeing you in TV only I sarted readinf some of your videos,writings etc. I was really amazed to know your depth of knowledge in all the fields.I personally feel,nobody should entertain any body from cine field.Why your disciples are not doing any satyagraha of Gandhi type.
Swamiji, atleast hereafter you be the sympathyser or supporter of any political party like BJP,Congress or RSS,so that some one voice your case in parliament.Lenin karuppan may be instigated by christians.Please check.
Swamiji please do not think Iam advising you.When I am begging your divinity to cure my keloid,how can I advice you?These are all only suggestions which any body can say.I pray my Master to help you for your early release.
Pranams
With respect and love
R.Krishnan

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment