Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Always will stand by Swamiji Paramahamsa Nithyananda

Nithyanandam.
I am kalanidhi(Healer) Running a healing center in ponneri for rent basis,
I alwayas support swamiji and stand behind swamiji.
Nithyanandam.
- Kalanidhi

Category:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nithyanandam. I discovered Paramahamsa Sri Nithyananda while watching a video of the life of Sri Ramana Maharshi, on the computer. There was a link, with a video of a then, unknown to me, enlightened spiritual Master-Paramahamsa Sri Nithyananda. I almost did not take the time to watch, and was considering clicking on a different video link. But, something inside of me encouraged me to see what the story was. This video was almost an hour in length, and before the end of this short video, I experienced a very powerful, "click". And then I KNEW that I was watching and listening to a truly enlightened Master. That was almost three years ago. I watched every video uploaded since that date, always amazed at the message of each new video. I was able to attend one Kalpataru program, in Seattle with my teenage children. My son used to get migraine headaches, but not since he was blessed by Sri Nithyananda. The story is long. To make the story short. We are so very grateful to Swamiji Paramahamsa Nithyananda, for His continued blessings, as we practice the meditation techniques that He has presented. As well as, read, and imbibe His spiritual teachings. My family and I,
will always, blissfully support, and stand behind Paramahamsa Nithyananda

Post a Comment