Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

My experience with Swami Paramahamsa Nithyananda

Nithyanandam!

I attended my first ever meditation workshop (LBP) in Jan 24 2009. Until that day, I was a smoker for 14 years. I used to smoke at least 10-12 cigarettes a day. I also used to drink at least 3 - 4 times in a week. I was someone who hates to go to temples, have a negative feelings towards swami's & gurus because of past conditioning. I did not have any clue towards meditation or yoga or whole spirituality. Not an idea!

After the first day of meditation workshop, all of a sudden I saw a change in my body, the energy, the feelings, etc. After finishing the 2nd day, now I can clearly see the difference in my whole body and energy. There is a clear shift in my consciousness and bodily energy. The first thing happened was, the desire to smoke or drink is DEAD! I cannot belive that I do NOT have any cravings to pick up a smoke. I never thought I will be able to drop my smoking habbit just like that and that too without any effort!. In the past I have tried several times to quit smoking. Whenever I tried, i had failed miserably and went back with much force. After some trials, i decided that I will not try to stop it again.

Anyway, after finishing the workshop, I have NOT looked back and touched smoking or drinks again. Not only that, the craving towards non-vegetarian food was also dropped without any difficulty. I can tell a complete cleansing happend in my system, both psychologically, physically and new energy was awakened in the body. All these things have happened because of Swamiji's blessings and his powerful & dynamic meditations. I strongly recommend to people who have been smoking or drinking, attend swamiji's meditation sessions and come out of these habbits. I can assure, life will be just great and amazing without smoking and drinking.

Last year, my wife and I had an opportunity to go through a 3 month course called Life Bliss Engineering. It is a wonderful course for those seekers who are serious and sincere towards seeking higher dimensions of life. Also, it is a once in a life time opportunity to live & study directly under an enlightened master. Actually, I work for a large financial corporation and taking 3 months time off is really a big deal but with swamiji's blessings, i have been able to take the time off without any issues. Not only that, after returning from the program, I have been promoted to a higher title and received a huge bonus. In fact, all these things happened while the company is going thru a critical transition and cannot even imagine that such things are possible during the critical times.

It has been more then an year now and I have been practicing yoga & meditation regularly. I am living a blissful and wonderful life. Also, a tremendous transformation has happened and this would not have been possible without Swamiji's grace and his blessings. I am eternally grateful to Him for happening in my life.

Thank you, Swamiji for everything.

Venkat
Los Angeles

No comments:

Post a Comment