Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

My support to you Swamiji

Dear Swamiji,
I am not a follower nor I have heard of you. I was aware of you and your movement after the scandal was aired on the Sun news and internet. I have been following with the updates for the past week.I am very and still touched with all the notes and messages written by the devotees You have touched millions of heart. I watched you interviews lately.You really look sick.Please do take care of your health.This is a very difficult period but be strong.I am very sure you can ovecome this.Go ahead with what you are doing now and do not stop.
May GOD bless you swamiji.
mytree, malaysia

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment