Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

I feel so blessed

Swamiji,
My Humble Pranams and Prostrations at thy Holy Feet!.
I feel so blessed to have come in contact with you. Blessed are all those who have come in contact with you though some do not realize this.
The changes that have happened around me and the peace that I feel within me since I came in contact with you is real.
Swamiji , you have changed so many people’s lives with your Divine Grace – is it not possible for you to change what’s happening? - Its all your “leela” and why this “leela” only you know.
You have been guiding me and will continue guiding me till the end no matter how births I still have to take.
Nithyanandam!
Your Humble Devotee
Saroja Ramaneyah
Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment