Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

I will always be your follower

NITHYANANDAM SWAMIJI!!!
How are you? Hope you are fine! I am fine here too! This year I am having my exams, I am eagerly waiting to attend NSP and to meet you. Swamiji you have brought happiness to my life. I will always be your follower .
Thank you very much!
Nithyanandam !
K.DEVAN
Bahau, Negeri Sembilan (Malaysia)

No comments:

Post a Comment