Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

An unexplainable transformation

Swamiji, with my great respect and indebtedness, I bow to your lotus feet. You have moulded me into a new actual self and to lead a life with great awareness. Ever since I surrendered myself to you, Swamiji…..an unexplainable transformation happened to me. Every moment of my life has become so meaningful and intense through your teachings.
I used to wonder and tell myself that I’m a very unlucky person facing so much of obstacles in my life and it was so painful until the day I met you, Swamiji. Then I realized the purpose…..it was the path leading me to a GREAT MASTER and this is the greatest gift of GOD I have received in this life. How fortunate.
I LOVE YOU SWAMIJI and can’t wait to be in the arms of my mother,
PARAMAHAMSA NITHYANANDA. You are the ULTIMATE TRUTH.
Your loving child,
P.Geetha Devi
Seremban, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment