Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Dear Guru Nithyananda!

OM HREEM NITHYANANDHAAYA NAMAHA.
Dear GURU,
I have experienced your Energy in the NSP program, held in Avadi, chennai and it just made me to understand the Nature of us.
you are the blood and the base for my life. I am ready to give you my life in all possible dimensions and its my pleasure to live with the PARAMAHAMSA.
Please bless me in reaching my goal - to become a POLITICIAN flooded with your energy and intelligence.
With Love and Respect,
RAJA PANDIAN
OM HREEM NITHYANANDHAAYA NAMAHA.

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment