Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

No words can express my gratitude

Dear Swamiji,

My pranaams to you. I'm an LBT student from Malaysia who ran after you, after experiencing a glimpse of bliss that has transformed my life; from a very depressed and gloomy person to a joyful and bubbly soul.
I can't express how much you have guided and been with me throughout my most tragic times, I've only tears to express my gratitude for every moment of my life till today. No words can express this feeling... no words can express you...All I know is my life has become a beautiful song. I've learnt how to love and respect myself and very naturally love people around me with joy. My experiences with your energy are so solid that I've not been shaken at all by the allegations that you've been accused for....it is experiential that i can never deny your presence in my life. I can only feel bad for how much people will miss a great enlightened Master, who's of no doubt beyond sexuality, fear and greed.

Nithyanandam,
Subhathra.S
LBT student, Malaysia.

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment