Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

The transformation in me

Hello,

The name given to me is Anand Maharaj. I was introduced to Swami Ji last year and have attended all the programs in my quest for inner enlightenment and peace. I just recently attended the Inner Awakening in December 2010. I have to say that the mind that generated so many thoughts have greatly diminished. I am able to be live more in the present moment and though I have to pick up this identity when dealing with the practical world, I am able to put it aside when I am alone. This has been the greatest miracle in my life. I am no longer dominated by fear in this life. When these thoughts arise, I am able to watch them arise as they disappear. I realize now that the identity is just a shaft of thoughts we have made, as he says.

I have to say that when this scandal was brought to my attention by a friend who didn’t believe in Swami Ji, I was taken aback. There was an inner conflict in me. On the one hand, his teachings and meditation techniques have benefited my life greatly. On the other hand, this video and allegations broke another frame of Swami Ji that I had established in my heart. Also, I lost Anand’s credibility as well with close relatives and friends to whom I was trying to introduce his teachings. But now I realize that this stuff is peanuts compared to the improvement in my life. Though I may no longer continue to introduce Swami Ji to others due to this situation, I will continue to practice his teachings and meditations.

The more I live without Anand, the more blissful I am. When I have to pick up Anand, I feel confined now and miserable. It’s amazing. I love this freedom. I am starting to enjoy life more and more every day. I am able to be at peace most of the time, and when the mind does get the best of me at times, I’m back to my peaceful self within 20 minutes.

Thank You Swami Ji for your blessings. I am sorry that I doubted you there for a minute. I guess this is a part of my tapas.

Sincerely,

Anand Maharaj

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment