Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Guruve Sharanam: Support for Nithyananda from Pondicherry

SWAMIJI,
I am very much thankful to you for teaching the technics
through your programmes ASP,NSP,BSP,HEALER,NITHAYANANDAM.
VAZHUM VARALARU. I attended the above programmes and after that
I am taking my life is very easily . I know how to ged rid of Stress, Anger,
Handling the tuff situations. These things are I am able to handle through
your technics only. I am doing NITHYADHYANAM daily. I am not able
to say in words about the experiences, benefits and bliss afterdoing this
NITHYADHYANAM.
I know u only created this drama and I am very sure that u are going
to finish this drama soon. (SIVANIN THIRUVILAIYADAL). The persons
whoever giving trouble to you will face the very tuff situtations very soon.
I am always stand with u. I am once again saying thankful to u bec u selected
me as your devotee.
SWAMIJI,
I am requesting you that in future you have to teach the technics through your
regular programmes and bless the people. Please Swamiji dont stop them.
In this letter there maybe possible for gramatical mistakes, kindly forgive me.
I want to exppress myslef and say thanks to Swamiji.
" POURTTRUVAR POURTTRALUM THOORTTRUVAR THOORTTRALUM
POUGATTUM KANNANUKKE"
SRI NITHYA DEVADEVAN
(R.KUMARASRINIVASAN)
Villianur,
Pondicherry.

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment