Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Swamiji has taken away all sufferings from me

My name is Rajeswari, age 47 living in Pondicherry.
I am a Polio handicapped person. Past 7 years I am suffering from
terrible backpain and also I am very much afraid of my future.
When Swamiji visited Embalam, Pondicherry that time
I received Swamiji blessings after that I had faith on my life. I
attended the ASP,NSP classes. In NSP class Swamiji blessed me.
After that my backpain was reduced. Now I am comfortable.
My husband was blessed by Swamiji as a Healer. Whenever I
had pain my husband will heal me. Without taking any painkiller
or medicines that pain was reduced.
I am experiencing this miracle daily. How its possible.
Because of Swamiji its possible.
I am praying to Swamiji will continue to give discourses
and programmes regularly and bless everybody.
The great thing is now I am not afraid of my future.
As per Swamiji's technics I am taking my life in UNCLUTCHED
way. So there is no fear about my future.
Swamiji gave so many books, ideas and technicas We
have to say thanks to Swamiji and follow his ideas.
SWAMIJI I AM ALWAYS WITH YOU. .
I MUST SAY THAT YOU ARE ALWAYS WITH ME SWAMIJI.
NANDRI SWAMIJI
K.RAJESWARI
Villianur
Pondicherry.

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment