Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

With tears from Hong Kong

What a big joke arrest a vast sky? we can only surrender to Him.
If not my Karma Yoga here, I will take flight to come.
Just to be with Swamiji.
I will pray for those who don't understand Swamiji. Hope they
have true happy life. Please free Swamiji. We need him.

I don't know what to say is right, what to say is wrong
I don't know what to say can help Swamiji
I don't know what should I do
I just thank for the Existence, for the Supreme Consciouness, Lord Shiva
that in my life time, at least I have 2 very precious time can be bowed down into His feet,
Swamiji
That my very moment My whole life is fullfilled,
I can say "YES" to my whole life

With tears

Monkinics Yogita
From Hong Kong


Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment