Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Enlightened Master Nithyananda

I attended one NSP class of Swamiji .It transformed my life. I learnt to take things in Positive way. I was in a Blissful state. Swamiji helped me on my Spiritual path. I have some friends who were cured of their health problems. Listening to his discourses gave answers to many of my questions. I will always be grateful to Swamiji. He taught me the importance of Guru in once life. I trust him with all my Heart, Soul and Being. Enlightened Masters are here on this earth out of compassion and Love to

the mankind.They help and guide people in living better lives and find the purpose of life. Lets us all be thankful to Swamiji for all his guidance and the knowledge he is imparting to the mankind. Swamiji is helping mankind to make earth a better place to live.

Regards

Samyamini

India

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment