Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Voices against Nithyananda Scandal

MY BELOVED SWAMIJI is always AUSPICIOUS
Dear Swamiji,
You only taught us whatever happens in this universe is AUSPICIOUSNESS. I am trying to understand something good from this incident too. Are you testing vitharka of your devotees? At the end of this whole drama, please make us to understand this UNIVERSE and the HERO of this universe (MY BELOVED SWAMIJI) in a much better way. I'm willing to see your VISHWAROOPA while killing the adharma (untruth) of this planet.
Swamiji, all I can say is I have nothing to do with my life without you. I'm not even able to think about the life without you. Simply it looks like a desert. Now, you become everything for me.
You are my JOY.
You are my JUICE.
You are my LIFE.
And
You are my LOVE.
Swamiji, let all the confusions and misunderstandings be there in this world. We will just simply dance on it and will be untouched by it as you said.
let us see you again with your beautiful smile and gracious look like before.
With Love and Nithyanandam,
Sujatha Chandrasekaran
Jawahar Nagar, Chennai - 82.

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment