Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Standing up for Nithyanda in Oklahoma City, OK

Through the years I have seen and heard of such things with many holy men and women. Now, as Nithyananda once said, you have to be careful in choosing your Guru. The Gita also talks about how when you do accept the Guru you accept their imperfections and the totality of whom they are.

I can not nor will I point a finger...as when you do...you have three coming back to you and one towards God. Truth is truth and Divine Truth is nectar from the Gods. Human beings are human...we struggle..we overcome...we struggle...we keep overcoming.

No one is above reproach. To judge we simply judge ourselves in the process.

The good thing about having a solid faith foundation, we realize it is so ever easy to look and concentrate on the faults of others. While we miss seeing our own issues we must challenge and overcome. To get involved in another's karma and process is not healthy. We need to focus in our own karma.

My thoughts and prayers remain with Nithyananda...I have no issue with him other than listening to him and gaining truthful insights into awakening.

I choose not to enter the arena of choas and play mad or upset...it serves no purpose. I mean when I make mistakes does Nithyananda poke fun at me or distance himself from me? Why never would that happen...so I must ask...why are others doing this? No human is above falling or doing things that others may question. It is not our path to point or judge...it is our path to love and embrace!

Peace be with us all!

Ananda Shantan

(Mark Maxey, Oklahoma City, OK

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment