Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Nithyanandam from Switzerland

Swamiji is a very very beautiful, wise and intelligent man and great master. With his teachings he creates a new and better humanity. He opens the eyes of millions of people as mine. I love to learn from him on YouTube, because my soul feels, whatever he says is true. Nobody can teach the divine truth so greatly, clearly, joyfully and understandable like he does. The most profound truths in great entertaining stories and examples put together. I am very happy to have Swamiji in my "life".
I thank him for all the hours of speaking, so that I could sit and learn.
Seeing him with this woman makes me love him even more. It shows, that he is also a human being but something much greater.
Swamiji, please receive my deepest gratitude, trust, love and blessings.
Christa Meyer
Switzerland

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment