Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Sincere plea for healing

Dear Swamiji,
I feel that true healing is possible if i actually write my feelings to you
Ever since i met you my life have changed
There is no day i that goes by withough praying to you
I never bowed to anyone and finally i saw in you my guru, God, family, All
But when a friend of mine sent me the link of this video
I went in shock
I didnot watch the video
But I felt so much pain
I cryed all the time thinking in of the pain of all the other devotees
thinking of the ashram being attacked,
the ashram that i feel is my real home, the place i would love to live sometime
(when you call to me again)
the confusion was too much to bear

I wondered if I was true devotee myself

I didnot judge if you had a love partner,
because the behaviour of the divine, specially for someone that is not enlighted, is not possible to understand
I always saw you as an incarnation of Shiva
and that makes it more unpredictale since all the stories about Lord Shiva are also sometimes shocking too
But I didnot hear from you if it was true or not,
which would not have affected what i feel about your teachings
but the delay was so long
in the mean time i experience anger, sadness,
and then strenght came back to me

I remember all the bliss i have experience in your presence
all the amazing things that have occured because of your teachings
i wonder if they were all imagination and suggestion

I open a page of a book of you
and there a teaching about how by worshiping Lord Shiva
comes back and make you stronger
devotion towards Shiva is devotion towards yourself
there i felt it was that unmovable strength and security i was experiencing
security about my believe and who i am
and what i have see in you

Now i feel a little disconected,
I wish i could be in your precense once again.
I can only pray for healing of All
I also feel bad that you have to go through all this
face so many accusations, when you should only be adored.

Swamiji, I am feeling ashamed for the moments I doubted you,
That I think is stoping me from feeling connected to you.
please send healing to all that are feeling like me.

Sincerely
Tania Valle.

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment