Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Nithyananda Arrest: In support of Swamiji

Hi,i fully support Nithyananda.I am not a devotee but i support his mission to bring happiness and enlightenment to people around the world.I have gone through a great transformation which is changing my life and swamiji has helped me through his youtube videos.I have learned from many different masters and i know that smawiji is a great master.I sincerely hope that everything is ok with swamiji and he returns to the ashram soon.He is not the only master who has been a victim of the media.Osho was arrested in the united states when he was on his mission and was refused entry to many countrys around the world.They tried to kill maharishi mahesh yogi.Somebody is trying to stop nithyananda from reaching out to more people because they dont want world peace.I fully support nithyanada.Give him my love when he returns.Thank you


Paul

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment