Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Support for Swamiji from Switzerland

NITHYANANDAM!
Please receive my mental, emotional and loving support for Swamiji.
I spent 2 years evenings in front of the YouTube to follow Swamiji's teachings. Needless to say, how much my life has transformed.
I experienced tremendous spiritual growth, life solution insights and psychological eye opening changes for myself and the people
around me.
I want to thank Swamiji for all this and pray, that he soon might come out of this nightmare. Not only as a teacher I love him, but also
his entire attitude, lovely and charming being and amazing wisdom.
This adorable Swamiji is the greatest gift given to the planet earth and with collective prayers we hopefully will have him back soon,
happy, bubbling and save. May God bless and protect him always.
Christa
Switzerland

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment