Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Pranams to Swamiji

My respected Swamiji, Thanks for coming into my life. You are keeping me alive. whenever I hear you, I get so much strength. Please one day come into my dream and tell me something if I am blessed by you. Master, please come inside me and give me shelter at your feet like lotus. If you think I respect you and believe in you, please give me your answer how do I live my life with my situation. With much respect and love

Sincerely yours Indrani

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment