Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Grouping to stand up for Swamiji - Act NOW!!!

Some how we may need to group ourselves and communicate.
I created a yahoo group for this purpose.

All, please continue to share your experiences at http://standup-for-nithyananda.blogspot.com/

I am not sure how to use that site for grouping people together. To do this i created a yahoo group paramahamsanithyanada@yahoogroups.co.in

Subscribe: paramahamsanithyanada-subscribe@yahoogroups.co.in
Post message: paramahamsanithyanada@yahoogroups.co.in
Unsubscribe: paramahamsanithyanada-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.co.in

If you would like to be added to the group, please identify yourself and if possible give your phone number. Else there is no way to validate.
Identify yourself in as many way as possible. The acceptance might not be immediate, and there can be some delays, so please bear with me on this.
This forum is for grouping people together. Request this to be kept simple and not to have any violent messages.

How to identify you - the yahoo group creator? In the same blog i have posted at least couple of times. That's the only proof that exists.
Have you met swami? - No. The Youtube videos and books written by swami has helped me a lot and have kept me thinking a lot, that's enough.

Thanks,
Vijay Venkataraman

Category:

3 comments:

techxp said...

Instead of yahoo groups, use network platform such as Ning.com .. It's a great platform and I used it for many of my websites ..

Few minutes before I read your post, I created a network http://swamiji.ning.com for the same purpose. I will put some time to build this up ..

Thanks

Unknown said...

In the Kali yuga great beings are always attacked and it always seems to be for sexual reasons.

Unknown said...

Nithyanandam,

I Miss Swamiji terribly I watch the discourses on youtube over and over again and read life solutions again .I read the Bangalore mirror news but I just dont understand why Swamiji is in Jail I don't get it he didn't do any thing wrong in my eyes the laws in India has very strange laws to put someone in jail there is no substantial evidence against him this is an ordeal beyond belief.I center myself and meditate and I feel his presents he is always with me and I with him he is my Guru. Help me understand what is going on is it political ? is it blackmail? is is vengeance ? what the heck is it ?this makes me upset how could anyone do this to Swamiji ? I cant fathom Swamiji doing anything they say he has done !!! I will wait and stand by him I will wait ,I will wait .......I miss his Face and radiating bliss....I pray for vitarka ....I pray for eternal bliss in the world....I pray for Swamiji.

In Nithyananda
Deanna

Post a Comment