Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

At your lotus feet

I met Swamiji in 2005, The first touch i still remember(I bowed downed to his feet when I was doing so, he touched my spine and when I got up he embraced. It was incredible moment for me. It is like how the embryo attaches itself to the wall of the uterus and from ther it starts growing.
My eyes simply pour when I remember you. You are saviour for this world. It is not one or 2, the experiences I had with you. Some of the Shastra Shastras gifted by you is incredible. few of them I have put own in my own words
"The fear of negativity is nothing but the faith you have on it."
"Not only the goal but also the path towards the goal is also blissful."
"If you think you have Karma you have it, not otherwise."
"Be unclutch"
"At any situation, What does an enlighten master wil do, He will just continue blissfully taking the right action, not getting caught over fear or greed"

I admired and learned a lot by the strength and confidence you radiate by your body language and words(the volume and tone straight from stomach). Ever since I met you I have not even bothered too much, I always talk to myself "Hey why do u worry Swami wil take care, be blissful"

Some how the situation is not acceptable and is not digestable for me. I can only say please come out of this situation ASAP. I cannot accept what is shown in the TV. You are the saviour and you will surely know the way. It is fish out of water for me, whom shall we think off and pray.


Nithyanandam,
Harish

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment