Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

SWAMIJI IS THE GREATEST BLESSING TO PLANET EARTH

99% of human race spend their time before an idiot box (TELEVISION). None of them are qualified to criticize my Swami. Common human race cannot comprehend what My Swami is. Here are my understandings of my great beloved. He is the Indweller my heart. I do not care what this junk media says.

Om hreem Nithyanandaya namaha : My Swami is an eternal Bliss. People do not know what bliss is. Only a Buddha can speak and describe about bliss. It is his compassion makes him to speak which is really unspeakable. Enlightened master’s compassion is immeasurable.

Om hreem jnana pradane sankalpitaya namaha : My Swami descended on to the earth to invoke the humanity with his divine wisdom. My Swami is a gnani. Bhagavat geeta says “TAD VIDHI PRANIPAATENA PARI PRASNENA SEVAYA UPADEKSHAMTITE GNANAM; GNANI NAH TATWA DARSHAKAH”. My Swami is a Tatva darshaka. He is PARAMAHAMSA. 80% of crowds never understand what Paramahamsa means.

Om Hreem Arunachale janitaya namaha: My Swami is born near the Arunachala which is a womb of enlightened masters like Ramana maharshi, Annamalai Swamigal and great yogis.

Om hreem Citra naksatre janitaya namaha : Swami is born in Chitra nakshatra.

Om hreem Raghupati yogina yoga siksitaya namaha : My Swami is a student of great Yoga master Raghupati yogi who taught him Yoga. My Swami translated it as Nithya YOGA and gifted it to humanity. NITYA YOGA is a great gift to humanity.

Om hreem Annamalai Swamina upadistaya namaha: Annamalai Swami is the inspiration to my Swami. My salutes to great Swamis. My swami is inspired thousands of peoples across the nations in a very short span of time. Can you imagine 10,000+ people sitting before our master and did meditation. It happened in the time of Buddha and now again.

Om hreem Mata Vibhudananda Devina palitaya namaha : Mataji is my Swami’s first GURU. My Swami proudly says Women is my first guru. My Swami is Sri Vidhyopaasaka. It is a supreme science of all sciences on the earth. Swami says India is a land of enlightened masters and very few of them are Women. He give high respect to Women.

Om hreem Girivalapriyaya namaha : My Swami loves to roam around great hill Arunachala. This hill is a form of Shiva.

Om hreem Aruacale akhandanbhava prataya namaha : My Swami got first Samadhi experience under the foot hills of Arunaachala

Om Namastasyai Namastasyai Namastasyai Nithyaya namaha : I prostate to the lotus feet of my SWAMI physically, mentally and with complete gratitude.

aj~naana timiraandasya j~naananjana "salaakayaa |

cak"suruun miilitam yena tasmai "srii gurave namah ||
The whole nation is dwelling in darkness of Agnaana. Open the wisdom eyes and truthful eyes ; Oh Nithyananda Sadguru, I prostate before your lotus feet.

-- Muttuswamy

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment