Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Real or fake

Nithyanandam

If I'm writing this article today, then its because of Swamiji. He has infused so much of self confidence in me.

Tell me say a few words from my background. Even though i came from a very rich family with all the traditional 'Brahmin' values, I was a worm. I had no spine. And so, I always suffered from sever back ache. I was on medication for a year & then ayurvedic treatment for another year. Nothing much had changed. I met Him in June 2005. During the NSP in Dec 2005, while he was explaining that one thought is not connected to the other thought, I was confused. During the Q&A session ( In those days, we were asked to raise our hands & ask the question, not write in a paper) I asked him, how can he say that & while I was going on to explain my poor statement, he stopped me & said, Ma, the back ache you had yesterday & the back ache you are having now are not the same. They are 2 different instances. I was totally zapped. Believe me, from then on, its just gone. Disappeared, never to come again.

Can this be done by any ordinary human? After imbibing all his teachings, he gave me a ego pat by letting me believe that I was the cause of curing MY back ache. Such is His compassion. I can't recognise myself from what I am today. I was a scared house wife, taking care of 2 kids & sitting at home, doing nothing. Today, if at all I'm managing a company & doing so many other voluntary works, then its HE who has given me that knowledge & power. My school friends dont recognise me. They say, you have changed & I say, no I have transformed. People had the courage to walk all over me & stamp me. I had given them that power. Now, no one dares mess with me. Can this transformation be achieved by me? NO WAY!!

Swamiji, I have no words to thank you. It sounds so bland. I can only bow down in reverence.

I have felt your energy be with me during these last few trying days. Giving me all the power & ability to answer all my 'friends' & foes. Which Master gives us this kind of power to believe in our own self? We are all independent & have the life transforming tools, which are irreversible. Swamiji, how can you say Thank you for standing by me? In fact, I saw you standing by me, not leaving my hand. I'm so glad you found me as your desciple. Thank you Swamiji.

In Nithyanandam

Lakshmi Suresh

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment